Realtor (13 years experience)
- Buyer’s Agent
- Listing Agent
- Property Management
I am a Real Estate Broker and have been in this field for over 13 years.
I decided to become a realtor after being laid off from a job I had dedicated myself to for seven years. After the layoff I knew I had to find a career that I was in control over. I knew I had a passion to help people, and I wanted a career where I could set my own goals, and grow with no limit. I have found that passion in real estate, and I will always strive to do my best for all my clients.
The real estate market has changed so much in the 13 years I have been in this field. I have also had to change with the market. In the beginning of my real estate career it was very easy for any of my clients to acquire a loan, and in today’s market even my clients with solid money in the bank have to jump through hurdles during the loan process. It’s a harder market, but it also empowers me to give more and to go the extra mile for my clients.
My experiences have taught me patience, compassion and integrity that I have brought into my real estate business. My goal is to help each individual, or family to meet their needs. I love learning new things in my business, and I continually strive to know everything possible that I can pass along to my clients. I educate my clients to the best of my ability to ensure you will never feel left in the dark, or unsure of the process. My goal is to do the best job possible, so that in return you will have faith and confidence to keep me as your future realtor.
- 50 + year area resident, attending local elementary and high school
- 25 years corporate sales, management and negotiations
- Multiple local business owner
- 2006 Top 5% in sales, Intero Real Estate Corporation
Community and Civic Experience
- Brentwood Rotary, Past President
- Brentwood Chamber of Commerce, Past President
- Director, Brentwood Chamber of Commerce
- Director, Brentwood Agriculture Land Trust (BALT)
- Board Member, Brentwood Agriculture Enterprise Committee
- Charter Member, COPIA, The American Center for Wine Food and The Arts
- Contra Costa County Farm Bureau Association
- Community Alliance with Family Farmers (CAFF)
- Board Member, CCC Wine Growers Association
- Brentwood Regional Community Chest (BRCC)
- Founder and Director Hot Antioch Nights Charities (HAN)
- Board Member, A Place of Learning Educational Center
- Brentwood Union School District Educational Foundation
- Closing keynote speaker, 2006 East Contra Costa County Economic Summit
- Citizen of the Year, City of Brentwood, 2004
- Los Medanos College Educational Foundation
- Delta Association of Realtors Foundation
During my tenure as President of the Brentwood Rotary Club and President of the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce we began a Scholarship for the local Continuation High School. As a true believer in education, especially where a minority representation is concerned I have and will always have their best interest in my heart.
I support agriculture related efforts that promote equality, free enterprise and entrepreneurs.